The Culture of Quality is the reference framework for our ongoing improvement commitment. It is essentially based on the following principles:
- Implementing and fostering the Quality Management System at all levels of its organization as a basic instrument for achieving the levels of quality and service that clients require.
- Taking in account of the Occupational Health and Safety Management System at all levels of its organization complying with the legal requirements.
- Maintaining and continuously improving the efficacy of the Management System through setting and periodically reviewing objectives, indicators, and management programs through all the organization.
- Promoting participation, training, and information within the company and throughout all its activities, motivating the entire human team, including providers, to work according to this Policy and the System requirements.
- Ensuring client satisfaction by analyzing their service expectations and the requirements thereof through appropriate channels of communication.
- Translating the Culture of Quality methodology to our providers to assure the quality standards of our products and services.
- Communicating this policy to all who work for Jeanologia, to ensure that we all know what is expected of us.